Monday, November 2, 2020
Distillery in New York Files Application to Register MARIJUISKEY as a Trademark for Whiskey. Any Issues?
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Jordan Belfort, the former stockbroker played by Leonardo DiCaprio in the 2013 Wolf of Wall Street movie, recently filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to register his name, JORDAN BELFORT, as a trademark.
What types of goods and services does the Wolf of Wall Street intend to sell under his name? Apparently a variety, according to the application. The goods and services listed in the application span seven different classes and include the following:
- Cologne and after shave gel (Class 3);
- A variety of clothing, including shirts, hats, shoes, and pajamas (Class 25);
- Gaming machines for gambling and board games (Class 28);
- Beer, sports drinks, energy drinks, and soft drinks (Class 32);
- Wine and spirits (Class 33);
- Ashtrays, e-cigarettes, lighters, tobacco grinders, and tobacco water pipes (Class 34); and
- Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a celebrity (Class 41).
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Other Unique Trademark Filings:
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
San Francisco Company Files Application to Register GAS STATIONS IN SPACE as a Trademark for...Space Gas Stations?
- Fuel for satellites, spacecraft, space vehicles, and space stations; propellant for satellites, spacecraft, space vehicles, and space stations (Class 4); and
- Repair, maintenance, and refueling services for satellites, spacecraft, space vehicles, and space stations (Class 37).
Food and Drink Trademark Filings:
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
BAUER, but it didn't cover hockey equipment. Instead, it covered the following goods:
- Sanitary masks to protect from infection and prevent infection of others; face shields to protect from infection and prevent infection of others; disposable microorganism barrier gowns (Class 10); and
- Multi-usage face shields; multi-purpose face shields; face masks; goggles (Class 9).
Kudos to Bauer for doing its part.