Dani B Holdings, LLC filed six more trademark applications after my original post below. Two CASH ME OUTSIDE trademark applications were filed for various entertainment services and apparel. Additionally, two applications for CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAH and two applications for CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAH were filed on May 2-3, also covering various entertainment services and apparel.
Original Post - May 3rd
You know her as the "Catch Me Outside" girl, but her real name is Danielle Bregoli and she (or, more accurately, a business entity that appears to be associated with her) recently filed two applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to register CASH ME OUSSIDE as a trademark.
- Services having the basic aim of the entertainment, amusement or recreation of people, namely, providing non-downloadable videos, ringtones, graphics and music in the field of comedy, fashion, music and related commentary presented through online social media networks and marketplaces (Class 41);
- Entertainment programming, namely, animated and live action motion pictures, serial audiovisual works, music, interactive multimedia productions and talk radio shows and the production and distribution thereof (Class 41);
- Cosmetics; Essential oils; Fragrances; Shampoo-conditioners (Class 3);
- Jewelry and imitation jewelry (Class 14);
- Backpacks; Leather and imitation leather bags; Leather and imitation leather sport bags and general purpose trolley bags; Purses (Class 18);
- Mugs; Plates; Shot glasses; Beverage glassware; Insulated containers for beverage cans for domestic use; Insulated containers for food or beverages (Class 21);
- Blanket throws; Comforters; Sheet sets; Throws; Bath linen (Class 24);
- Bottoms; Camisoles; Dresses; Footwear; Hats; Headwear; Jeans; Jumpers; Jumpsuits; Lingerie; Nightgowns; Robes; Scarves; Short-sleeved or long-sleeved t-shirts; Shorts; Skirts (Class 25); and
- Action figures; Battery operated action toys; Board games; Game cards (Class 28).
Dani B Holdings, LLC is a Florida limited liability company organized in March 2017 with an address in Hollywood, Florida and lists Barbara Bregoli, Danielle's mother, as the manager.
After uttering her infamous phrase on Dr. Phil in September 2016, 14-year-old Danielle has amassed millions of followers on social media (like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and may be getting her own reality TV show.
These two applications appear to be the first applications associated with Danielle to be filed with the USPTO. Are applications for HOW BOW DAH next?