- Amusement park services (Class 41);
- A television series and short form entertainment content in the field of action, adventure, animation, comedy, drama, and music (Class 41);
- Various toys, including toy weapons, puzzles, role playing games, and radio-controlled toy vehicles (Class 28);
- Various apparel items, including sweaters, sweatpants, t-shirts, pants, and pajamas (Class 25);
- Stationery, stencils, stickers, trading cards, pens, and markers (Class 16); and
- Video games, DVDs featuring music and entertainment in the field of adventure, and fiction books and graphic novels (Class 9).
SCG Characters filed each application on an intent to use basis, suggesting it is not yet using this mark in commerce but has a bona fide intention to do so in the near future. TMEP 1101; 15 USC 1051(b).
According to my quick search, SCG Characters has owned a total of 130 trademark applications or registrations with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office over the years, although only 17 of those are currently active. Some of the other applications recently filed by this entity include TREEHOUSE DETECTIVES, MY PET MONSTER, BIGFOOT LITTLEFOOT, AND POPPLES.
Post a Comment