TRAVIS SCOTT trademark) are:
- Audio and video recordings, namely, digital audio and video files downloadable from the Internet, audio and audio video tapes and discs, CDs, DVDs, laser discs, and phonograph records, all featuring music and artistic performances; downloadable musical sound recordings and ringtones; downloadable video recordings featuring music; sunglasses and sunglass cases; protective covers and cases for cell phones, laptops and portable media players (Class 9);
- Paper goods, namely, posters, prints, decals, temporary tattoo transfers, stickers, printed tickets, photographs, event programs; calendars; postcards (Class 16);
- Clothing, namely, t-shirts, shirts, long-sleeved shirts, polo shirts, hooded shirts, sweatshirts, hooded sweatshirts, jerseys, shorts, sweat pants, jackets, scarves, pajamas, robes, boxer shorts, boxer briefs, underwear, head bands, wrist bands as clothing, swimsuits, skirts, dresses, bras, cardigans, blouses, tank tops, pants, coats, sweaters, leg warmers, socks, belts; footwear, namely, shoes, athletic shoes, slippers, boots, sandals; headwear, namely, hats, visors, beanies and caps (Class 25); and
- Entertainment services, namely, conducting entertainment exhibitions in the nature of live musical performance tours and music festivals; entertainment services, namely, presentation of live and on-line non-downloadable video in the nature of show performances featuring music and musical performances; planning, arranging, organizing and conducting of shows and tours featuring musical performances; entertainment in the nature of live performances by a musical artist, musical group and musical band; entertainment in the nature of live visual and audio performances by a musical artist, musical group and musical band; entertainment services, namely, providing a web site featuring non-downloadable musical performances, musical videos, related film clips, photographs, and other multimedia materials featuring music and entertainment; fan club services; providing a website featuring entertainment information regarding musical groups, musicians, musical sound recordings, music videos, tour schedules, music performance ticket information and music; entertainment in the nature of live traveling tours by a professional entertainer, musical group and musical band featuring music (Class 41).
The goods and services covered by the intent-to-use TRAVIS SCOTT application (those which are not apparently being offered under the TRAVIS SCOTT trademark yet but LaFlame Enterprises has a bona fide intention to provide in the near future) are:
- Jewelry; clocks and watches; key chains; jewelry, namely, dog tags for wear by humans for decorative purposes; jewelry cases; boxes for timepieces (Class 14);
- Bags; backpacks; umbrellas; carrying cases; canes; purses and wallets; dog apparel; luggage (Class 18); and
- Cups; coffee cups; plates; bowls; lunchboxes; water bottles sold empty; bottle openers (Class 21).
It is not uncommon for celebrities and athletes to register their names as trademarks for the goods and services they provide under their name. For example, I've blogged about applications filed by Baker Mayfield, Conor McGregor, Amy Schumer, and Crissy Teigen in the past.
Notably missing from the TRAVIS SCOTT trademark applications, however, is Jacques Bermon Webster II's written consent to register his stage name as a trademark. Section 2(c) of the Trademark Act prohibits the registration of a trademark that consists of or comprises a name, portrait, or signature identifying a particular living individual except by his/her written consent. That includes stage names. TMEP 1206.01. LaFlame Enterprises will need to provide that written consent before these marks can be registered.